Warehouse Technician (NO FORKLIFT)
The Warehouse Technician will contribute to the success of PepsiCo Foods Canada by playing a critical role in the â€œmoveâ€ portion of our business. The Warehouse Technician will be required to ensure the accuracy of the orders that they are picking, as well as ensure they are performing their job efficiently and effectively.
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canadaâ€™s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Layâ€™s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo's effort to help build a more sustainable food system represents a key element of the company's broader vision of accelerated, sustainable growth known as Winning with Purpose. As part of this vision, PepsiCo is striving to be a better company by further integrating purpose into the core of its business and brands and doing even more for people and the planet. Our purpose efforts include fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, supporting the communities where we live and work, and improving choices in our portfolio through reformulations and new products.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are focused on delighting our consumers by delivering high-quality products and exciting brand campaigns. Our people are critical to our success and by supporting their personal growth and development and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, PepsiCo Canada is a company youâ€™ll be proud to join!
What youâ€™ll be working on:
- Full Case belt picking and placing
- Operating Auto Cart Loader (ACL) to include jam and fault recovery
- Operating Warehouse computer systems (ICS, etc)
- Load and unload bulk and individual cases to/from trailers.
- Strapping and bundling cardboard
- Gathering pallet boards
- Manually loading individual cases on carts and carts onto trailers.
- Autonomous maintenance activity as required by task.
- Maintaining proper housekeeping standards in work areas
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Attendance in warehouse team meetings as required
- Performing work in a safe manner and required to follow all safety practices and policies
Whoâ€™s a good fit for the team:
- Great teamwork and excellent communication skills
- Previous operations experience (or similar) preferred but not required
- Outstanding organizational skills as demonstrated by your ability to handle multiple priorities, problem solve and meet deadlines or targets
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, pension, RRSP contribution and vacation time
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
- An opportunity to give back to the community with our Always on Volunteer 360 Program
- An organization that aims to use their scale, reach and expertise to build a more sustainable world